CodiLime helps companies build and transform their network applications by providing expert knowledge and technical teams experienced in building, developing and integrating SDN & NFV solutions in a single-, multi- or hybrid-cloud environment.
We are looking for an Application and Network Security Engineer who will join our R&D team and will be responsible for:
- Checking both application and client infrastructure security levels,
- Assessing susceptibility to attacks of web applications, tools, networks and other information systems by conducting penetration tests,
- Preparing safety assessment reports containing recommended remediation strategies,
- Supporting control activities and carrying out security controls according to internal audits,
- Consulting and cooperating with data analysts to detect and verify certain types of attack vectors (eg detection of C&C servers),
- Consulting and cooperating with software engineers to develop tools to support the work of the experts responsible for network security.