CodiLime helps companies build and transform their network applications by providing expert knowledge and technical teams experienced in building, developing and integrating SDN & NFV solutions in a single-, multi- or hybrid-cloud environment.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with strong Python programming skills to join our team in Warsaw.
In this role you will be working with seasoned OpenStack and Tungsten Fabric architects in order to deliver PoCs and products for various use cases. You will be co-operating with engineers in networking, programming and other DevOps specialties. We work with: Python 2.7, 3.5+, Linux (Ubuntu, Red Hat), OpenStack (Open vSwitch, ML2), Tungsten Fabric, Ansible, Zuul, Gerrit.
- Regular+ Python skills
- Experience with Linux (Ubuntu/CentOS)
- Experience with configuration management using Ansible
- Experience with Git VCS
- Good working knowledge of English (B2 minimum)
We also welcome
- Experience with Docker, Gerrit, OpenStack and cloud orchestration (Terraform, Kubernetes)
- Experience with OpenContrail/Tungsten Fabric network virtualization software
- Knowledge of virtualization platforms (e.g.VMware vCenter/NSX, KVM, LibVirt, Proxmox, oVirt)
- Public Cloud application deployment experience (e.g. AWS, GCP)
- Knowledge of underlay/overlay and IP networking (e.g. MPLSoGRE, VXLAN)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar discipline Master’s of Science preferred
- The chance to work on a project for one of the leading companies from Silicon Valley
- An opportunity to participate in conferences and workshops around the world
- An opportunity to participate in internal training sessions (Tech Talks)
- Attractive benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Frequent team-building events, a training budget and assistance from accountants
- A good atmosphere among professionals working with passion
- Subsidized english lessons with experienced native speaking English teachers
- An attractive salary