Information you give us
When you contact us we collect your first name, last name, email address, and any other information you give us directly on our site.
We may use third-party services, such as Intercom, Mailchimp, Hubspot, which collect, monitor and analyze this type of information, for communication purposes in the forms such as website chats, personalized emails and newsletters.
- Intercom service is provided by Intercom, Inc.
- By using Intercom chat on CodiLime website you acknowledge and agree to our Terms of Services as well as to Intercom’s Terms and Policies. For more information on what type of information Intercom collects, see Intercom Terms and Policies: https://www.intercom.com/terms-and-policies#terms
- Mailchimp service is provided by The Rocket Science Group LLC.
- We use Mailchimp, among other things, to send and manage email campaigns across channels, but also for real-time data analytics and insights to track and personalize our marketing activities.
- Hubspot service is provided by HubSpot, Inc., HubSpot Ireland Limited, and their affiliates.
- We use Hubspot to collect and manage your personal information and requests through our website. We may use it to send personalized emails, but also for real-time data analytics and insights to track and personalize our marketing activities.
Information automatically collected
We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing our site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, Internet protocol (IP) address and information about your use of and actions on our site.
We may log information using digital images called web beacons on our Site or in our emails. We use web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn which marketing activities work and which do not. We also use web beacons to tell if you open or act on our emails
When you visit CodiLime websites, the Company collects your Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses to track and aggregate non-personal information. For example, CodiLime uses IP addresses to monitor the regions from which Customers and Visitors navigate the Company’s websites.
Third Party Cookies.
In addition, we may use third-party services, such as Google Analytics or HotJar, which collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our website's functionality.
- Facebook remarketing service:
- Google remarketing.
- Google Ads remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
- You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
- Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout, for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy
- Google Analytics
- HotJar service is provided by Hotjar Ltd.
- We use Hotjar in order to better understand our users’ needs and to optimize this website and experience. Hotjar is a technology service that helps us better understand our users’ experience (e.g. how much time they spend on which pages, which links they choose to click, what users do and don’t like, etc.) and this enables us to build and maintain our service with user feedback.
- For more information on the privacy practices of HotJar, please visit the HotJar web page: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/privacy.
Use of personal information
The Company uses your Personal Information for the communication purposes related to services offered by CodiLime or to answer requests. For example, if you fill out a "Contact us" web form or a web form to download any of the documents available on our website, the Company will use the information provided to contact you about your interest in our services.
The Company may also use your Personal Information for marketing purposes. For example, the Company may use information you provide to contact you to further discuss your interest in the Services and to send you our newsletter or information regarding the Company and its partners.
CodiLime uses automatically collected information to operate and improve the Company’s websites.
Sharing of personal information
We only use your personal information for business purposes. However, we may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with our trusted vendors, marketing agencies, app and social media platform providers for our use only.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
Information choices and changes
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt out.” Should you opt out of receiving them, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you. You can request we change contact choices and update your personal information. You may withdraw your consent at any time. To do so, contact us at our address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending on the laws where you live, you may also have the right to access, view, modify or delete your data from our servers. Implementation of the above changes could take us up to 72 hours so please be aware that you could still get some unwanted communication within this period. You can typically remove and reject cookies from our site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
The security of your personal information
We protect personal information. All information provided to us is stored on secure servers and guarded by strict procedures and well-trained staff.
Personal data storage period
Your personal data storage period will depend on the purpose of their processing. Your personal data storage period is calculated based on the following criteria:
- laws which may obligate CodiLime to store data for a specific period of time
- period which is required to protect the Data Controller’s interests
- period required by CodiLime to provide services
- period for which the consent has been granted
- period until such time that consent is withdrawn
Your rights relating to data processing
You have the right to:
In the case of any doubts as to the correctness of your personal data processing by CodiLime, you have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. Upon request CodiLime will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. You may access, correct, or request deletion of your personal information by contacting us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request within 30 days. In certain circumstances we may be required by law to retain your personal information, or may need to retain your personal information in order to continue providing a service.
- access your personal data
- rectify (correct, supplement) your personal data
- limit the processing of or delete your data
- transfer the personal data you have provided us with, i.e. receive the personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable form and transfer the same to another Controller
- if technically possible, you have the right to demand that we send the personal data directly to another Controller
- object to further processing of your personal data.
- withdraw your consent at any time (withdrawal of consent will not affect legal compliance of your personal data processing carried out pursuant to the consent granted prior to its withdrawal).