Information you give us
When you contact us we collect your first name, last name, email address, and any other information you give us directly on our site.
We may use third-party services, such as Intercom, Mailchimp, Hubspot, which collect, monitor and analyze this type of information, for communication purposes in the forms such as website chats, personalized emails and newsletters.
- Intercom service is provided by Intercom, Inc.
- By using Intercom chat on CodiLime website you acknowledge and agree to our Terms of Services as well as to Intercom’s Terms and Policies. For more information on what type of information Intercom collects, see Intercom Terms and Policies: https://www.intercom.com/terms-and-policies#terms
- Mailchimp service is provided by The Rocket Science Group LLC.
- We use Mailchimp, among other things, to send and manage email campaigns across channels, but also for real-time data analytics and insights to track and personalize our marketing activities.
- Hubspot service is provided by HubSpot, Inc., HubSpot Ireland Limited, and their affiliates.
- We use Hubspot to collect and manage your personal information and requests through our website. We may use it to send personalized emails, but also for real-time data analytics and insights to track and personalize our marketing activities.
Information automatically collected
We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing our site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, Internet protocol (IP) address and information about your use of and actions on our site.
We may log information using digital images called web beacons on our Site or in our emails. We use web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn which marketing activities work and which do not. We also use web beacons to tell if you open or act on our emails.
When you visit CodiLime websites, the Company collects your Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses to track and aggregate non-personal information. For example, CodiLime uses IP addresses to monitor the regions from which Customers and Visitors navigate the Company’s websites.
Third Party Cookies.
- Facebook remarketing service:
- Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
- You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950.
- To opt out of Facebook`s interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217.
- Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt out of Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt out using your mobile device settings.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook`s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Google remarketing.
- Google Ads remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
- You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
- Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout, for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy
- LinkedIn remarketing.
- We use the LinkedIn Insight Tag to track conversions, retarget website visitors, and unlock additional insights about members interacting with our LinkedIn ads.
- The LinkedIn Insight Tag enables the collection of metadata such as URL, referrer, IP address, device and browser characteristics (User Agent), and timestamp. The IP addresses are truncated or (when used for reaching members across devices) hashed, and members’ direct identifiers are removed within seven days in order to make the data pseudonymous. This remaining pseudonymized data is then deleted within 180 days.
- You can opt out of cookies from LinkedIn on your LinkedIn settings page.
- Hubspot service is provided by HubSpot, Inc., HubSpot Ireland Limited, and their affiliates.
- We use Hubspot for analytical purposes on our website, to optimize it and offer you the best possible and user-friendly service.
- If you don’t want Hubspot to record your activities on our website, you can deny it in the cookie message that pops up on your first visit to our website.
In addition, we may use third-party services, such as Google Analytics, which collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our website's functionality.
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics service is provided by Google Inc.
- You can opt out of Google Analytics service and prevent it from using your information by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser tool: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy.
- HotJar service is provided by Hotjar Ltd.
- We use Hotjar in order to better understand our users’ needs and to optimize this website and experience. Hotjar is a technology service that helps us better understand our users’ experience (e.g. how much time they spend on which pages, which links they choose to click, what users do and don’t like, etc.) and this enables us to build and maintain our service with user feedback.
- For more information on the privacy practices of HotJar, please visit the HotJar web page: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/privacy.
Use of personal information
The Company uses your Personal Information for the communication purposes related to services offered by CodiLime or to answer requests. For example, if you fill out a "Contact us" web form or a web form to download any of the documents available on our website, the Company will use the information provided to contact you about your interest in our services.
The Company may also use your Personal Information for marketing purposes. For example, the Company may use information you provide to contact you to further discuss your interest in the Services and to send you our newsletter or information regarding the Company and its partners.
CodiLime uses automatically collected information to operate and improve the Company’s websites.
Sharing of personal information
We only use your personal information for business purposes. However, we may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with our trusted vendors, marketing agencies, app and social media platform providers for our use only.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
Information choices and changes
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt out.” Should you opt out of receiving them, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you. You can request we change contact choices and update your personal information. You may withdraw your consent at any time. To do so, contact us at our address: email@example.com. Implementation of the above changes could take us up to 72 hours so please be aware that you could still get some unwanted communication within this period. You can typically remove and reject cookies from our site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
The security of your personal information
We protect personal information. All information provided to us is stored on secure servers and guarded by strict procedures and well-trained staff.
Personal data storage period
Your personal data storage period will depend on the purpose of their processing. Your personal data storage period is calculated based on the following criteria:
- laws which may obligate CodiLime to store data for a specific period of time,
- period which is required to protect the Data Controller’s interests,
- period required by CodiLime to provide services,
- period for which the consent has been granted,
- period until such time that consent is withdrawn.
Your rights relating to data processing
- transparent information, communication and modalities for the exercise of the rights of the data subject - you can ask us for information concerning your personal data.
- the right of access the data subject - you can access your personal data.
- the right to rectification - you can rectify (correct, supplement) your personal data.
- the right to erasure ("the right to be forgotten") - we will delete your data, if you so request.
- the right to restriction of processing - we will limit the processing of your personal data, if you so request.
- notification obligation regarding the rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing - we will inform you of any rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing carried out according to the GDPR.
- the right to data portability - if you so request and if technically possible, we can send your personal data directly to you or to another Controller.
- the right to object - you can object to the processing of your personal data for specific purposes, if you so request.
- automated individual decision-making, including profiling - if you do not want to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, such request should be made.
In the case of any doubts as to the correctness of your personal data processing by CodiLime, you have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. Upon request CodiLime will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. You may access, correct, or request deletion of your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within 1 month. That period may be extended by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. We will inform you of any such extension within one month of receipt of the request, together with the reasons for the delay. In certain circumstances we may be required by law to retain your personal information, or may need to retain your personal information in order to continue providing a service.