Client typeAn ISP seeking to implement network monitoring in heterogeneous environments
Business goalAllow network operators to have a clear overview of network topology and services, detect anomalies and perform automated root cause analysis
- Provide a team of network architect, network engineers, developers and UX designers
- Provide expertise in networking, network monitoring and monitoring data visualisation
- Understand the requirements of the network environment to be monitored
- Design the application architecture
- Ensure user-friendly visualization of monitored data
- Build the Proof of Concept of the application
- Reduced downtime risks: the network is monitored in real-time and an anomalous component is highlighted in the network topology.
- Fast failure recovery: the application analyzes detected anomalies automatically and suggests to network operators the possible root cause of the problem.
- Ensured user experience: UI designed according to the newest usability standards to ensure data visualization is monitored properly.
- Built a component for the real-time monitoring of changes in the BGP structure for the service layer.
- Built a component that creates a network topology for LLDP and BGP protocols.
- Used algorithmic analysis and different heuristics to analyze the data collected and show the potential root cause (one or many) of a network failure.
- Created a UI with clear visualization of network topology and anomalous components.