Client typeNetwork software provider offering network management solutions
Business goalRefresh an outdated application design to boost data readability and decrease the time operators need to execute tasks
- Provide a team of UX designers and researchers with a proven track record in designing UX & UI for networking solutions
- Analyze business and end-user needs specific for a network application with tons of data
- Create information architecture for an information-heavy environment
- Provide solution benchmarks
- Redesign the UI according to the modern usability standards
- Test the solution on end-users to iron out wrinkles
- Improved UI: new user interface informed by cutting-edge trends in usability.
- Increased flexibility: less time needed to implement frontend-related changes thanks to the unification of components.
- Increased user satisfaction: better information architecture and more intuitive user interface increased the number of satisfied end-users.
- Prepared low-fidelity mockups.
- Built an interactive UX prototype showing user flows in practice.
- Ensured that all user flows were intuitive and flawless.
- Researched and designed custom functionalities based on the client’s feedback.
- Ensured smooth communication with the client.
- Ensured data gradation and visual aid to end-users.