Client typeA startup offering a platform for operational intelligence of digital infrastructure
Business goalDesign and implement a Portal UI for visualization of monitoring data collected by an AI-based real-time digital infrastructure monitoring platform
- Provide a team of frontend engineers & UX designers experienced in working with information-heavy network monitoring environments
- Research benchmarks and propose solutions
- Create a clickable UX prototype
- Ensure proper data visibility
- Design and implement the ultimate solution
- Apply an iterative and agile approach to software development
- Work in very short iteration loops with feedback from end-users
- Created a UX prototype: UX design phase helped reduce costs and ensure user experience in the product’s final design.
- Improved user experience: effective monitoring data visualization made it easier for data center operators to detect potential problems.
- Ensured performance: effective monitoring data visualization did not hamper the Portal’s UI performance.
- Developed Portal UI (frontend) and user management (front- and backend).
- Created high-fidelity mockups and prototypes to test solutions prior to development.
- mobX used instead of the usual Redux in order to minimize boilerplate code, and reduce rerendering while allowing individual components to govern their own connection with API.
- Simplified integration flows with 3rd parties and other system modules/agents.
- Visual component design allowed for quick customizations for each of our customer’s individual clients.